Using Film Markets To Find Financing For Your Film
With two major film markets coming up there's lots of questions about how to leverage a film market to find financing. Great question as many filmmakers go there in search of money - but where do you look?
In this virtual seminar we discuss:
• Can sales agents help with financing and if so, how?
• How to track down equity investors at markets
• What about gap financing companies and banks that always seem to attend film markets?
• Can distributors who are there to buy completed films help you with financing?
• What you need to have on hand to present in your meetings with financiers
• Plus open Q+A
This seminar is in audio format
Want to know more about how to utilize international film markets to push you projects forward?
LEARN MORE ABOUT FILM SPECIFIC'S TOOLS, TRAINING AND RESOURCES FOR INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS.
Stacey Parks is the founder of FilmSpecific.com. She has over 16 years experience in independent film as a sales agent, producer, and consultant for independent filmmakers. Stacey is also the author of "The Insider's Guide to Independent Film Distribution" (2012 Focal Press), now in its second edition and considered to be an essential handbook for independent filmmakers seeking production and distribution insight for their films.