2016 EFM Wrap Up & Takeaways
In this webinar we discuss our takeaways from the 2016 European Film Market, across the financing, development and distribution landscapes.
- How Netflix and Amazon are shaping the markets
- The one thing your film MUST have to be acquired by Netflix
- Why budget reduction is always a positive
- Consolidation and (welcome) changes in the sales agency model
- Reasonable investments to make in your film's development
- The necessity of hiring a casting director
- Why finding financing doesn't always mean the end of development
FILM SPECIFIC MEMBERS: ACCESS THE EFM WRAP UP + TAKEAWAYS WEBINAR
Not a Film Specific member yet? JOIN NOW TO ACCESS THIS WEBINAR ON-DEMAND
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Stacey Parks is the founder of FilmSpecific.com. She has over 16 years experience in independent film as a sales agent, producer, and consultant for independent filmmakers. Stacey is also the author of "The Insider's Guide to Independent Film Distribution" (2012 Focal Press), now in its second edition and considered to be an essential handbook for independent filmmakers seeking production and distribution insight for their films.