2015 AFM Intel Report & Takeaways
In this webinar we discuss our takeaways from the 2015 American Film Market, across the financing, packaging and distribution landscapes.
- Theatrical as a driver for digital
- The rise of OTT
- Why you don't have to take a bad distribution deal
- What to do if there really is no deal to be had
- Trends in packaging for indies
- Where "name" talent matters the most and where it doesn't
- When pre-sales can work against you
- And much more
FILM SPECIFIC MEMBERS: ACCESS THE WEBINAR HERE
Not a Film Specific Member Yet? JOIN NOW
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Stacey Parks is the founder of FilmSpecific.com. She has over 16 years experience in independent film as a sales agent, producer, and consultant for independent filmmakers. Stacey is also the author of "The Insider's Guide to Independent Film Distribution" (2012 Focal Press), now in its second edition and considered to be an essential handbook for independent filmmakers seeking production and distribution insight for their films.